Saturday 12 April 2014

Syns Spotlight | Chocolate Bars under 10 Syns

While I savour every little bite of a Crunchie I thought what better time to do a little feature on chocolate bars under 10 syns. Personally I don't often use my syns on chocolate (or crisps) but I know that lots of Slimming Worlders like to treat themselves with a chocolate bar within their syns. 


Crunchie just sneaks in under the 10 syn mark at 9.5, I love them because I can take ages over the honeycomb centre because I can't stand the sensation on my teeth if I crunch it but I love the taste. Fry's Turkish Delight will probably be a bit of a Marmite situation; you'll either love it or hate it, but it's another one that just sneaks under at 9.5. If you love the taste of Galaxy then a Ripple would be the best choice at 8.5 syns (standard Galaxy bars are 12.5) and if you fancy a bit of a Cadbury fix which is bigger and a bit different than a Freddo (5 syns) then a Flake is also 8.5 syns. If sweet white chocolate is what you crave then a 30g bag of Milky Bar Buttons is only 8 syns and finally a cute Malteser Bunny is also just 8 syns (mini bunnies are 3 syns each).

There are obviously other choices under 10 syns but I chose my favourites and also ones which you got the most for your syns. You could have a Curly Wurly for 6 syns but I'm always worried chewing on one of those is going to pull a filling out, ha! And of course you can have treat size bars for around 5 syns but let's be fair... they're barely a mouthful and always leave you wanting more! After my Crunchie my sweet craving has well and truly gone and I have really enjoyed my 10 minutes of chocolate heaven.

What's your favourite chocolate bar?

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate buttons but I need to remember what size bag to go for as I ended up eating the 17syn packs without realising for over a year.
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete