Tuesday 25 March 2014

Weekly Weigh in #26

To call this weigh in week one would be a bit daft really because I've been slimming since September of last year so this week is in fact weigh in number 26. Every single week I wear the exact same clothes so I know that my weigh in is totally accurate because let's face it wearing jeans one week and leggings another would add at least another pound onto your weight. So this week I've had a good week...

This weeks weightloss: 2lb
Pounds to next award (3.5 stone): 1.5

I love being so close to an award but I also hate it at the same time, I feel like I could have pushed myself more to get that extra 1.5lb but if I get it next week (which I WILL) it'll mean that it's taking me around a month to lose half a stone. I don't think that's bad going and it'd put me in good stead to get my 4 stone award in time for going to Florida. 


This weeks news: The new magazine is out!!! It's £1.95 to Slimming World group members but you can pick it up in shops as a non member for £2.75. I haven't had time to read it just yet but I'm sure it's full of slimspiration and meal ideas

They've brought out some new Peanut luxury hi-fi bars (HEXB or 6 syns each), they're quite significantly smaller than the old luxury bars which is a bit disappointing but they are still really tasty. I often don't have bread or cereal so hi-fi bars are great for getting my healthy B choice in. These are £1.95 for a pack of 4 but they're only available at groups.

We got a sneaky peak at the brand new Fakeaways recipe book!! Consultants aren't allowed to sell them until 7th April but I had a quick look tonight and it looks soooo good. I've not had a takeaway for 6 months so I'm really looking forward to being able to prepare stuff that tastes just like the real thing but for less syns!

On the menu for tea tonight is a double Quorn burger from the frozen section (0.5 syns each) in a small wholemeal roll (HEXB) and some cheese (HEXA) with peppers and cucumber.

Hopefully next week I'll be showing you a photograph of my 3.5 stone award!

2 comments: