Friday 28 March 2014

Fashion | My 'Slimming Into' Dress

I was saying in my post the other day that for me, losing weight isn't all about what the scales say, it's also about how I feel and how my clothes fit. I was lucky enough to win a gorgeous brightly coloured dress from Very Definitions on Laurenella's blog, when asked what size I wanted I purposely asked for a 14 because I knew it wouldn't fit me and I'd have to slim into it. I know lots of people do this but often it's a piece in an unattainable size, I know that this 14 will take around another stone weight loss because it does seem like quite a small size.
I love to have small goals to aim for in between reaching my ultimate goal, I think it helps a lot with motivation and means that I don't ever take my eye off the prize. The sense of achievement I feel when I can fit into this will be immense! It's a really figure hugging piece too which means it's a bit more daring than what I'd normally go for, and I'd very rarely ever wear bright colours like this orange-red. Black is still my best friend at the moment but I'm hoping to gradually introduce brighter colours back into my wardrobe. 

If you like the look of this dress it's still in stock on the Very website for £45.00 and it's available up to a size 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment